New Template

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Math Day!!

Today has been another great day of teaching some phenomenal children.  I am so blessed to be part of their lives.  In my first class we are working on telling time to the five minute.  It is a tough concept, but they are getting it!
The second class I taught is a hour and 40 minutes long.  We take a 7.5 minute break in the middle (that was our compromise!)  They said 10 and I said 5 minutes.  :)  We learned about converting in the metric system.  Woo Wee!  King Henry helps us out a lot though.  He is a good man!
I am getting ready to finish up a 6 week series on multiplication facts.  We have been using the memory joggers set and they really love it.  It gives me a chance to act silly and be dramatic!  Everyone needs a good outlet, you know!?

No comments:

Post a Comment